Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Meet me and my friend

I am 8 years old and am going to be 9 next month. My favorite things to do is swim, do karate, do scince, and play with my friends. My favorite color is blue. I am a 4th grader.I got the teacher I wanted. Mr. Enyart. One person I don't like in my class is Logan. He is really mean. I am a only child. My bff is the nicest friend ever. She is really nice. If she wasn't my friend my web site would have never been here in the world. Really, it wouldn't. I live in Montana. When I was 2 years old I moved to Missori. Then I moved to Arizona. Then I moved to Montana. My bff's dad works for the same job as my dad. I can't tell you the job. Two rivers run the town I live. The Missori river and the Sun river. I like world. The peace in the day and night relax me.

1 comment: