Friday, October 23, 2009

Swimming and Life Together. Even A Big Surrpise.

Swimming and life are hard. But, there is a surrpise for you to read. I am in girl scouts. I started Monday. We went to a vetrain office. Back to swimming and life is hard to do. After hip hop ( a thing you finish homework) I go to swim class. Today is Friday. Today we had to do a makeup swim class because a kid pooped in the warm pool. At the peak there is 2 pools. There's a cold pool and there is a warm pool. There is also a hot tub. But there is a swim team and the are really snoby. They talk and when someone comes into the hot tub, they don't move. They make the people who enter make thereselves move, not the kids from the swim team. I know they just finshed doing laps in the cold pool. But they need to be nicer. I am not going to be in the swim team because my mom thinks the swim teachers don't get in the pools and help the kids in the swim team. My mom works at the peak. We have a free membership to excuise, eat, box, and swim. Let's get back to me being in girl scouts. I am a juioner girl scout. My friend in Arizona was a brownie girl scout. Now she is a juoiner too! That is it for now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment